Filling out US tax returns are an obligatory matter when you are living in the Netherlands as a US expat. Have you already done it for this year? Before filling out your tax returns, there are some things you might want to consider. For instance, are you working for an American company, or are you employed at a Dutch firm? Witlox International Tax Advice is a Netherlands based company that assists expats with their tax returns. In many cases a properly filled out tax return results in a higher nett salary for you as an employee. Care to know more? Contact Witlox International Tax Advice and find out how what services are applicable to your situation.

Full service from a trusted company when filling out US tax returns in the Netherlands

For many US expats, working and living in the Netherlands is a chance of a lifetime. At the same time, filling out a proper US tax return, could be rather complicated. Many expats have difficulty filling in those forms. Especially if you are not familiar with Dutch tax brackets. Are you currently working as an American for a Dutch company in the Netherlands? Witlox International Tax Advice offers you full service when filling out your tax returns. What exactly is ‘full service’? You will receive accurate assistance with all social and economic matters that might be applicable to your situation. Besides US tax returns in the Netherlands, Witlox helps you to find your way in requiring the correct work permit, provides information about school enrolments, visa, and much more!

How to apply for US tax returns in the Netherlands

Working in the Netherlands seems like a completely different world compared to the United States. That’s something you have certainly noticed as a US expat working in the Netherlands. Income taxes for instance, are very different in the Netherlands. Did you know that even though you are neither living nor working in the USA, you are still required to file tax returns. And did you know that you can also apply for US tax returns when working as an expat in the Netherlands? Well, you can! Because this can be quite complicated, a professional company called Witlox International Tax Advice can help you fill out the tax return properly.